Join our Team
Build your career with Oakhaven Care
We are currently recruiting new members of our care team as we grow services across Lymington, New Milton, Brockenhurst, Lyndhurst, Totton, Waterside, Romsey and surrounding areas.
Looking for a job in the Caring industry?
We are looking for passionate, caring and committed team members to join our community teams
Oakhaven Care Ltd is part of the Oakhaven family and provides live-in home care and visiting domiciliary care services to anyone in the community needing help in their own home. Underpinning our ethos are our Values - we are a TEAM that CARE.
As a social enterprise and wholly owned subsidiary of Oakhaven Hospice Trust, any profits made by Oakhaven Care Ltd go to support the work of the Hospice. Last year, Oakhaven Care Ltd contributed approximately 20% of the running costs of the Hospice.
We are recruiting Care Assistants to join our teams in the Lymington, New Milton, Brockenhurst, Lyndhurst, New Forest, Waterside, Romsey and Totton areas.
Please note that we are unable to offer skilled worker visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK without our sponsorship for your application to be considered.
How to apply
Would you like a job where you will make a difference?
Become a care 'superhero' with Oakhaven Care
Working for Oakhaven Care is more than just a job, it's a career. All our employees are part of the Oakhaven Care family and together we make a fantastic team. Our office team is always there to support and advise you, whatever time of day. During weekdays our offices in Totton and Lymington are there to help you. At other times you can telephone our Out of Hours support, which is also managed by our office team.
Oakhaven Care benefits:
All our staff are on salary contracts, our roles start from 16 hours and we ask that you are able to work every other weekend, hold a driving licence and have use of a car.
- Salary contracts 16-40 hours (whole shifts paid)
- Monthly car allowance
- Mileage paid
- Monthly unsociable allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing scheme
- Work telephone
- Paid DBS, training, meetings and supervision
- Access to complete NVQs
- Fixed 2-week working pattern
Our live-in carers provide excellent live-in care services in Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire.
We are recruiting for Live-In Carers throughout Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire - and further afield too. If you would like to find out more about working as a Live-In Carer for Oakhaven Care, contact us today for a chat.
Our field teams provide high-quality visiting care services across southern Hampshire:
- Lymington, Pennington, Boldre, Pilley, Milford on Sea, Everton, Hordle, Ashley, New Milton, Barton on Sea, Highcliffe, Bashley, Tiptoe, Sway, Wootton, Brockenhurst, Beaulieu, East Boldre, East End, Norley Wood, South Baddesley.
- Totton, Ashurst, Woodlands, Lyndhurst, Emery Down, Cadnam, Bartley, Netley Marsh.
- Waterside: Hythe, Marchwood, Dibden Purlieu, Fawley, Calshot, Lepe, Exbury, Holbury, Blackfield.
- Romsey, North Baddesley and surrounding areas.